*SCAPEmedia SPOTLIGHT: Documentary with Eva Tang
NOTE: All tickets sold are refundable (Please read the important notes below)
Eva Tang – a former journalist turned filmmaker, will be sharing her extensive experience in documentary filmmaking, drawing specific examples from her latest feature film “The Songs We Sang 我们唱着的歌”, a vivid and in-depth look into the origins and cultural heritage of Xinyao. The session will cover many aspects of documentary filmmaking, from conceptualization and fund raising, research and interviews, to editing and marketing. “The Songs We Sang” world premiered at Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay in conjunction with the Singapore International Film Festival to a sell-out crowd, garnering many good reviews and very positive word of mouth. It is going to be released on the big screen in commercial cinemas this March 2016, a rare achievement for locally produced documentary films.
IMPORTANT NOTES -- PLEASE READ
• A fully refundable fee of $5 will be charged for each ticket booking. Simply turn up for the event and register with us. Once confirmed, Peatix will refund your booking fee electronically thereafter.
• Seats are issued on a first-come, first-served basis (free seating arrangement).
• Seat reservations will close on 27 March 2016, 1pm. Any cancellations MUST be done BEFORE the ticket cut-off date and time, otherwise your reservations will be locked-in. If you turn up for the event, the booking fee will be refunded, if not, it will be forfeited.
• The refund will be handled by the credit card company of the credit card used to purchase the tickets. The refund process will vary depending on the cut-off date of the credit card.
• Should the refund be done before the credit card cut-off date: The refund process will be handled in the current month so no money will be deducted for ticket payment. In most cases, both the ticket payment and the refund will appear separately on the credit card statement.
• Should the refund process be done after the credit card cut-off date: The payment of the ticket order will be processed. Peatix will refund the amount in the next month through a negative invoice
Note: Peatix are unable to look up cut-off dates of credit cards. Peatix accepts VISA, MasterCard and AMEX.